Thursday, October 27, 2005

For God so loved the world..

Hey..

I have never spent so much time on a piece of writing before. The fact that it is treacherously dominating my life these days is causing much unrest in the soul. And the wanting to do this essay well, stems from the intermittent palpitations of pride in me and I need to cast it away urgently. I will never to achieve anything if I am not willing to give up the ownership of this writing to God. U know, I have been in a mode of silent depression lately. I am almost all teary whenever I switch on the computer and the frequent aches in the physical body add to the fatigue in the mind that causes amnesia in the spirit. The circumference of the pit-holes in the heart seems to have widened much, even delving deeper into its depths. To it, is the grief in me upon Miki’s death that came all too sudden like a slap of cold realization. I don’t want reality to be shoved down the throat this way. But I know for sure, she has just gone home earlier than us all with the Lord.

Life is truly, about speaking the right things to oneself. And that for me, reflects God’s words as a fixed guidepost, as the centrality of my life. I lean on His abundant love, needing his ever soft and gentle reminders daily to grow in His Spirit.

No matter how stormy circumstances may be, God will steer our vessel in the channel he wants us to head. The teachings of the Scripture will enrich our impoverished lives. He is unfailing, very good to those who trust in him, and often surprises them with unlooked-for blessings. Little do we know what may happen to us to-morrow, but this sweet fact may cheer us, that no good thing shall be withheld as long as God is with us.

Because God will enlarge the foundations of the land beneath, so that our feet will not slip, I will not fade away in complete solitude just like that. For God so loved the world….take all of me, let me run to your comforting embrace, won’t you?

Thank you for ur inordinate love.

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to beholy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to beadopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will. -- Ephesians 1:4-5

No comments: