Sunday, November 06, 2005

a letter from my best friend

Hey dear,

thanks for the "father's letter". I always cry reading letters sent by your and by God. thanks alot my dear friend. i'm feeling better now. i will trust that niki and miki is happily in heaven with God. i remember you saying that God will not just take away my preciouse. to be honest, i sometime cry in the night and asking God why such thing have to happen, and kind of blame God over this. but the next day i will be strong again and convince myself that god planned every thing for a reason. it will happen over and over again in the night, for a very long time. the sadness within me is almost unbearable. miki is my daulghter, not a dog. but i know i'm strong and will be strong. i think it is just time for me to recognice death. because one day my mom will die too. i start thinking about my short films, they are really sad and disturbing. if i am still an artist, i will try making film that is happy. because my wish now is to be happy each day. it is the hardest achievement of mankind. thanks for being my friend. you make me proud.

love, joanna

u know what, i don't know how i canreply to this letter. Joanna, i want you to know that i have been keeping you in mind and in spirit. because God has spoken, He will let these things come to pass. we can only keep on praying.. as we all strain towards the prize heavenwards. you make me proud too, very very proud.

No comments: