Friday, March 10, 2006

God is love..exclaiming to the whole world

I love mornings, mornings give me a sense of confidence and eradicates fear from the recesses of the mind. I am the most at ease with God in the mornings as they offer almost perfect serenity and peace. Washing up and dressing up in the morning sets the frozen body into activity, no matter how extensive the day is going to be. In fact, I don’t think of the day to come in the mornings I wake up to. From the time I identified that Lee Wen and I have the same birthdate to now, I haven’t been able to pen down all the thoughts running in the mind and the emotions that stir up in the heart. They have become my inner prisoners day after day, anticipating the moment I will liberate them all. 3 observations in a week, I must have busted the record. It drained me into a customized stature, so much that come what may, I will take. I am not born a warrior in might, but a fighter in the mind. It is all about perceiving things when I remain in God. Even if there is a fog looming ahead of me, I will breeze through it without dropping an inch of focus. I have accomplished the third part of my “Concussion Series” last night. For the past 3 days, I returned home after work for a nap that inescapably napped me to the next good morning. Fatigue dulls every sense of my being. And I wonder what else is there to experience. The spell that keeps everyone adrenalised in the school breaks the moment I stepped out of the campus. And the spell, in every routine, resumes itself the next morning. And every chemical trigger in the body begins working once the spell is plugged on. Such a phenomenon grows out of proportion in my finite mind. It has to do with my lack of scientific knowledge I suppose.

Students load my mind daily, so much it frightens me. Without God, there is nothing. I commit to memory the day on my way out of school, a bout of emptiness immediately frenzied me. The working world leaves me very empty especially when conversations become contented at the superficial level. And I know, such days will come, they are just drawing very very near.
Sometimes, I feel myself more like a preacher than a teacher. . David has gone on a trip to anomai..(not sure), managed to tell him that I am going to miss him, and I really do. He is perhaps the only friend for now, who is really not infected by the corrupts of the working world, excitedly, I am counting down to his return =)

If I want to be like Jesus, I need to allow Him to look into the depths of my heart, the deepest intents and motives, and I want to tell you God, I am always ready to bare my soul to you as I cry out to you in this trapdoor transition in my life. God, you saved me right from the beginning. Your omnipotent love to me, my goodness, when there are so many people in this earth, you chose to side by me all this while, And being thankful to you isn’t enough. I Love God and I love your word.

Watched “My Gal and I” on Wednesday, what a visual feast I buffeted on, and that I know, God is behind all of this. The Tender Creator, I must continue to be on good brand with God.

God has saved us and called us to a holy life -- not because ofanything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace.This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning oftime. -- 2 Timothy 1:9

No comments: