Friday, June 08, 2007

070607 Sushi Tei Vivo City



That's me, meishan and ann. One year has passed since we went our own ways. Me and mei to pursue our degree and ann working out there fighting fire in her school. Time is speeding, which is very good. Looking back,the past year has been one gritting teeth through tears. We had struggled and fought in school with our new foreign subject on top of art. We had times of wanting to beat back time, give up and hang loose. We had times of breaking down and thinking whether it was all worth it. We had times of patting one anothers' backs to spur one another on in this tiresome journey. We never did find our answers. But the year had nonetheless, ashamedly by God's grace, passed peacefully for us.

And so we got our results yesterday. Bad or good, the next semester will arrive at our toes very soon. We will go on, in fervour or in fear. That is the only way out for each one of us. The only way.

Knock me out of my dreams today and curb the fleeting heart. I need to be still. I need to be humble. I want to experience naked joy in short happiness.

So that I can be an olive tree flourishing in the house of God.

No comments: