Saturday, October 13, 2007

the 30 sentence me

1. My ex is: a quizzy artist

2. I am listening to: vehicles below the block and the outside telly

3. Maybe I should: just sleep forever

4. I love: to be pretty

5. My best friends: are not with me. One in abstract form; one in koahshiung

6. I don’t understand: why

7. I lose: my cool when emotions fill my head

8. People say: i am always in my own world

9. The meaning of my screen name is: nat

10. Love is: sacrifice

11. Somewhere, someone: misses me

12. I will always: want to be pretty and happy

13. Forever: is what i live for

14. I never want to: be treated badly

15. My cell phone is: getting old

16. When I wake in the morning: I wish I can return to my dreams

17. I get annoyed at: hypocrites

18. Parties are: super cool, a time for everything!

19. My dog is: non-existent

20. Kisses are the worst when: you don’t feel like kissing

21. Today I am: at peace

22. Tonight I will: sleep and think of Somebody

23. Tomorrow I will: want to be at peace again

24. I really want: to be happy forever

25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: I think I looked better yesterday

26. I will drive my car: when I want to

27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: SHARK

28. Bright or Dark Room?: Dark. It makes the ‘lonely’ effect better

29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: will want to roll from one to another

30. The last thing I said to someone was: I thought you were busy?

( from swallowapple's blog: I really like this no-brainer fill-in-the-blanks, it makes me characterise myself better! hee )

No comments: