Saturday, February 18, 2012

If this is what you want

How do you feel?
What do you want?
Why do these questions confront me like a hurricane arising from within? Why have I forgotten how it last felt to be really sad? Why have I lost touch with the last defined happiness? Can the lost ever be found and be the same when found? Why do the graphic memories of pain appear distant and forbidden? Why am I then feeling surges of pain that arrest my heart as I thread between memory and reality? Why did the former passion go into hiding and swear never to appear again? Why does the equilibrium get shaken when it has promised to be stable, good and unfrightened for a long time? The familiar pain is the remnant of the past and is back again, but I choose to be braver than I believe.

Absolute greatness
Unceasing power
Jesus I love
The throne of my life

No comments: