Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Archived journal-May 2005

May. 18th, 2005 12:54 am been so far..
was really enjoying myself so far.. the bang start of my hols.stayed over at Julie's place yesterday, had been a good time of sharing.. was really opening my ears when she talked to me about the Quran and the Yassin which she used for praying to her mum. Very thrilled that she decided to even start praying again. been praying for everything to go well for performance in Stopover, I hate hiccups!.. my second solo performance this year.. yahha.. looking forward to more opened doors for me in the coming future. As I thought over the TAV website and our discussions that night, I think that I have already decided in my heart what to do and my commitment to it. I am all excited about this revamp, a wholesome makeover! was struggling to get this blog up and at the same time so enthusiastic about doing it.. finally I hope I can say here that "its up!". I will not be ashamed to write of anything, basically a simple diary for me, and a gift for my friends in case anything happens to me. A habit that I have lost since about ten years ago. Picking it up again and wishing that it will last, I hate five mins interest! My writing has not been good lately, must be the msn language viruses, so my aspirations for this holidays (my longest hols in NIE) are to be able to dilligently make work for " Stand Behind The Yellow Line", "Postcard Exhibition", be a fag-hag in "Ruber", go KL with Lina and Julie, read and write more!

No comments: