Thursday, May 19, 2005

Archived journal-May 2005

May. 18th, 2005 10:49 am waking up
I am spending the rest of what's left today to tidy up loose ends before I head for Frontroom gallery.. scanning my sketches and trying to type out the writeup for "Stand Behind The Yellow Line", also want to put in more pics for this blog.. we shall see how.. been so unproductive lately.. got the training schedule for mission trip printed out and the list of things to bring, finally settled the schedule with Deepa, my tuition student, yay!... haiz.. so many things cluttering this brain,a waterlogged brain at this moment of time.. I need to revive myself soon... Last night was a good chat with Qingwen, my buddy for ten years. The first platonic friendship in my life, the first buddy... hahaha.. he is coming back for sumer break and we can celebrate our ten years of friendship! I am all for it! Finally, he has fallen in love with "My Best Friend's Wedding".. watched it 4 times some more..haha.. I pray for the performance later.. May Stopover 2005 , 18-19th May, be a real time success, cos God, you will be there with us=)

No comments: