Saturday, July 08, 2006

away goes the old brown shoe

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. --Psalms 18:30

I trust in His flawless word today as I step forth to sign my 5 - year bond. I like how Warren pointed out that 7 is a divine number. Indeed, a true transformation for me will arrive in these 7 years to come.

In Egypt, God sent Pharaoh a dream of 7 fat cows and 7 emaciated cows. Joseph interpreted the dream to mean 7 years of plentiful food and 7 years of famine. In the Sabbath of Years, God decreed the 7th year to be a Sabbath of rest for the land. When the land rested, the people who worked the land also rested.

Each moment, the conviction in my heart increases and just turned enormous.

Im going to live a life of love that pleases you.

No comments: