Saturday, August 12, 2006

Field snow and white date

"You should not have such a low estimate of yourself. You are very attractive, and you are made for better things"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought of you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday was like a 'pay-day' for me. It is one of those days you sip in blissful spirits and perhaps it has been some time you last felt so liberated, totally at ease with what yourself.

As I buckle on this new life which seems almost cathartic to me, I need a restorative work on this faint spirit. As the frill threads of yesterday lingers on in this day anew, I learnt that though the past can feel like a small pain in the chest, but they are be really, like big, deep craters of the earth.

If life is a nebulous cop-out, I am smiling weakly now.

No comments: