Thursday, May 29, 2008

After a period of contemplation, praying, anxiety, and waiting, we finally have our own house! We first selected it on the 5th of May and now the next step is to grab the keys from giant loan shark H** on coming Monday.


My new address is, if I am not so wrong, Block 677a, Jurong West Street 64….

I have been trying to come to terms about living in this new estate. The scent of it, the general feel, the little humans, the traffic.. so much to immerse myself in. Everything is very new to me. And I really wonder how it is all going to be like. New school (pioneer jc), house, husband, life.. WOOO!!~

We have been meeting few IDs, (okay, Eric from dreamfactory thought it was Intellectually Disabled).. hmm, I meant Interior Designer. And we are fortunate that ideas for the house are slowly taking form. My Anna Sui-style house- black with tinges of lavender. Thank God Alvin cuddles this idea as well. If not..Disaster!!! How to go on from here when we cannot even agree on the house interior?


eric's dreamfactory from superband

What I love about looking up things regarding the house is not really the designs, functions etc. I am in a lazy season now. In fact, I think I am alright with a quite empty house, or even makeshift. Studio kind. Doesn’t need to be so designer type for the start, cos I think I like SPACE. BIG SPACE. Where I can roll around. Mediate. Chill out at the verandah (ok, we don’t really have one) Or make it look like just one black stool in a white space. Or… a black spool of thread on a purple rug. Crazy wacky ideas!!

Joanna’s coming back next week. I shall invite her to meditate with me in the new empty house. We should just start off with some worship there. Bring the guitar on!

WELL, I like to look at furniture though. But I think it will take us months to reach a final decision which mattress we want! Rubin cried father’s tears when I was telling him about the big spend-out for the house renovation.

So much for now, next week is Camp Glorious. And it will be the first time our Vios is out of town!~~

No comments: