Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Unimpressive Jars of Clay

Jars of clay is un-impressive

I am lazy. Lazy to get going despite teachings on getting going, or assuming discipline in my life. I spend my time on facebook like every other people and wake up each day hoping that my house will be done up. The holidays are great for the rest of this tiny body, but un-great for my inquiring mind. I have padlocked my mind in my little world.

I need some instant remedy.

School is going to start soon, in approximately 3 weeks’ time. I will be stationed in kranji secondary for 5 weeks before I head to pioneer jc in November. I wonder what I will do there. I don’t want to think anymore.

House’s going to be clothed soon. We have really fantastic ideas about the image of the house and I can’t wait to see how it will turn out.

I had a weird dream yesterday. It is a culmination of many submerged thoughts. Silly but endearing dream indeed. I felt loved.

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."

2 Corinthians 4:7

No comments: