Thursday, August 18, 2005

capturing my thoughts in rapture

Dear blog,

Last night was out-of -this-world time at instinct chatting with warren and shih yun till about 1am, putting aside the fact that this is my second cab ride this week though it was only Tuesday. I don’t know, this morning I am up, with a different kind of joy that is vibrating within the walls of this 3dimensional body, even when I am right here reading lee wen’s review about “ring around the rosies”, and checking the usual for-your-info and things-to-do emails. I trust things are shifting, though it is inexpressible and indefinable. For a brief moment, I know that I will not give up God, never. No art, but cannot be without God. It is an unusual kind of synergy when I spend time with Christian artists like warren, shih yun and yah, Alvin, whom I just got to know yesterday, a tad uptight, but cool, except for that super strong inerasable aura of an “NJ-cian”, well, the world or rather, my world is beginning to shrink, there you go, you go for an opening, and you meet either someone from LaSalle, from NJ, or NIE.. Now Alvin is a combi of two. Anyway, I am geared up for the coming show that we are undertaking! Yeah, working by faith, that is the one and only thing God wants from us. We can be engineers, teachers, lawyers, but just work by faith and warren will say work by His faith. It is an ingredient of God’s big big plan that we were able to meet and fellowship together, my goodness, it is like a reverie come true! I can talk about art and Christianity at the same time, finally not needing to purposefully isolate one of the other. and I reckon that well, I was reminded that we will naturally love each other and be gracious to work in good health together when we have the same God although we may be speaking different languages or of dissimilar skin colors, this is one thing I will always be in agreement. I am truly keyed up about this show, though it may be only 5 of us, 5 unlikely people maybe, though we may not be established, though we may not be well-known, though we may not be the famous few, but we are the chosen people.

Righteous and tender Shepherd, I life up this coming show to you in your mighty name, I pray for good favor and blessings in the days preceding to it, for receptiveness from the public, and especially your beloved people who have yet to experience your reality. I ask that you make all of us able-bodied and in blessed health in our endeavors and also pray that you will be patient in my sins and mistakes in my own discipleship. I pray that the future brings you more joy at the growth you see in me. Use me as an encourager, a comforter, and a motivator to those seeking to live for you and know your abiding presence. I praise you and give thanks for Jesus, in whose name I pray. Amen.

I am praying for the show, my folks.

Agape,
Nat

No comments: