Sunday, August 28, 2005

spare me a moment, no longer than this


months ago, we were still in our commonalities of having just broken up, met with car accident before, tue no school, best friend just got married and left us.. and we became buddies by leaps and chance. today buddy james has moved on, found God's princess for him, and I am still the same. .waiting on the imaginary verandah for the prince charming if there ever is. so soon, everyone will be out of this race, they will slowly move on, but I will be standing still, right here like ever before..utterly obsfucated, forlorn, abject to all of these? should I enshrine and incubate all of these thoughts, or to leave them fallow in the mind? the mindless crushes, the reckless doings, and the madness of keeping myself busy and the dwelling in raging memories, they continue to saturate the heart unforgivingly..God made a new chapter for me today, as I diligently bury all those accentuated episodes right here, in this hopefully barren ground below my feet. Posted by Picasa

No comments: