Monday, April 03, 2006

i m a sold -out Christian

Let us get our perspective right. It is no longer I who lives in me but Christ who lives in me. If that is so, what could I have done? Jesus is one who will stay in the marketplace of mindless chatters for His Father, but I left the marketplace with a lot of sadness. This is the second time I didn’t want to stay any longer in the marketplace. What grieves me more is that among them are brothers who are so overly caught up with the progress package. IS there a need to complain? To mourn over such trivial matters, that will face away in no time? When we are already set free by the truth? Money is the root of all evil and greed is a blatant sin by itself. God, why have you put me in such situations to test me time and again? What can I do when my brothers are entrenched in sinning, losing control and not being able to tame the tongue? Do they even have a relationship with you in the first place? If there is, what had happened and what had been lost? The whims of the sickly world have stolen a lie in each of our souls, by and large, are we going to let such evil prevail? Aren’t we already set apart and separated from sins? Why do we so vulnerably step foot in such sins again? You know, we had just missed a precious opportunity to win the hearts of man towards Christ again. I urge you my brothers, sin is a thorn in our flesh, let us never allow it to grow in our hearts and minds. We will never be workmen approved by God, the expert builder and maker of our lives if we continue to behave in such earthly manner. We are bought at a high cost, why do the fragile mind always forget ? I am not a weak Christian, when I say I will die for Christ, I am always READY to defend Him and His righteousness. Jesus in that situation might have overturned the tables like He did when He cleanses the temple. Why do we still make our workplace a den for sins when we lead a life intoxicated by the Holy Spirit? My only comfort today is when Daryl came to my desk and blessed my head with God’s anointing. He is one I can say ALWAYS drunk in the Holy Spirit. And let me tell you, the day of the Second Advent of Christ is near, soak ourselves in His Spirit now and yoke no more with the wicked and the deceitful. How can one not know what he is saying? Evil thoughts breed evil words. I pray for this brother and rebuke the schemes of the devil right now in his soul in Jesus ‘s the holiest name ever.

Godlessness in the Last Days
1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

2 Timothy 3

No comments: