Saturday, April 22, 2006

Listen..as God whispers

Where do I begin from where I have stopped
The tumultuous storm of events that chained me to this point
I could not even resolve and think
Wrung up I am
But not weary anymore
To sum it all up
It is over
All that has enthralled me in fear
Only to reveal the magnificent power of God

How can one love to experience
When the knowledge of love
Seems unfathomable
Infecting it on to the next milestone.


Lord, I am ready
As you widen your arms to me again

Listen, as God whispers
To begin is to end
To say is better to be unsaid
Oh, I have battered myself against the hardened wall
What an austere predicament it is
That dims the finite mind

Letting it all go
And anticipate good returns, pacified
All gone, all that has muted the soul
Blissful, finally.

Listen, as God whispers
Beyond doubt,
God has called
He has proven and He has understood
To the dazzle of His creation
Yes, He has assured
“I will go”

Presenting to you all that I have
From today
Because
it is in truth, all about you

Listen...as God whispers



No comments: