Wednesday, May 31, 2006

it's almost like..

so unlike me to be panicking over a pen. I knew for sure I could not handle it. My absent-mindedness can gobble me up that easily. But peace, I retrieved it.

an adrenalin shot or some endorphin rush. we all love it, don't we? it can be manifested in looking at watches, immersing in the Great Singapore Sale, (getting little kicks out of it), to a breezeful jog late in the evening, and it makes one feel sooo good. Wind kissing my cheeks, I had my intake today, and felt as though I have left the world behind.

To be doing things on my own isn't such a frowned-upon idea afterall. Now I am added to Morna's list of prayers. Not only praying for James, Lavinea, and Elaine..but me too. She is such a perfect motherly figure in my life and her love story is kind of divinely special as well.

I press on in faith for the next few days for my students' coursework and yes, they cannot leave the school without the knowledge of God. When you have called me whole and not broken, won't you use me Lord? For my love to you is beyond explanation and far exceeding a definition.

... and I wonder how Greece is like?

No comments: