Wednesday, October 11, 2006


101006 NJC AEP (1999-2000) here (from left) is janice, me, esther, yingshun and shushan.It is really a reunion after 6 years. I disappeared for 6 years and I am glad I am found again. yesterday night was memorable, cheers to the fact that we all are surviving adulthood pretty strong. We have all grown mature and peaceful in the way we think . Most of us have ended up becoming designers. I relished in every moment of catching up last night. The gravity of yesterday's conversations centered on "where is joyce?". Yes, where is joyce after so many years? I really wonder.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Hey Nat,
Guess what? The world is really small. Shushan was my secondary school classmate for 4 years and we were in the same clique. Hah.

Unknown said...

oh .. ah..that is such a coincidence!!!!!!!

haah, Shushan is a wonderful girl ..hah. now she is in city harvest and she found a tall boyfriend. Praise God for knitting all of us together in this way!=)