Saturday, October 21, 2006


The 14th set of presents from Julie. Though I did not get to celebrate with her on the actual day, I want to say that Julie is one of my closest friends whom I can share about art, my life, and God. Her performance in Poland is about faith and compassion.I love the fact that we like to engage in our spiritual condition, which is very important to us. she is the best partner-in-crime, one I love to collaborate with in my performances. Last night at Attica was so much fun. It is different from the first time I went there when I was trying v hard to forget about somebody. This time, while dancing, I danced with joy that my life is never the same again with somebody, and how God has blessed my days, and sifting out sorrows in the freedom in dance.This is our flashing stage, and we are the dancing queens =)

No comments: