Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Universal Law of LOVE

What you would like to know about my best friend JESUS

1. Jesus was never too busy for His people

Jesus continually broke conventions to be with people out of love and compassion.'
"When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!" Many rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!" Jesus stopped and said, "Call him." So they called to the blind man, "Cheer up! On your feet! He's calling you." Mark 10:47-49

2. Jesus was never too religious for His people

Christians are not a 'holy huddle', but we want to be friends to the world.
“The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." Luke 7:34

3. Jesus was never too self-absorbed for His people

God has given us people to love.
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." Luke 22:42

My best friend would rather go to hell for me than go heaven without me. AND SO THE SAME FOR U! I will pray with gusto and candor that you will know HIM someday.

No comments: