Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blunders that I have made in Kranji

1) I scolded my sec 2 student for not handing in his work although he had promised me to. I won the argumentin the end telling him that he should not keep denying, but it was not HIM. OMG, I got the wrong person!!(I apologised, of course)

2) While relief-ing sec 3 for P.E. I asked them to get out from the tennis court immediately and stop fooling around. One of them came up to me and said, "Cher, that one is basketball court. Not tennis."

3) I tried to get one of my students to distribute the marked assignments. I spotted him from the edge of the parade square during morning assembly. After walking into the mass of students to get to him, I lost him. I stepped back and decided to try again. I spotted him again and re-entered the mass. I lost him AGAIN! What's wrong with me??

4) I thought my school experiences friends there are on EXP, ha. But it is actually enhanced school experience (ESE)!!!!

1 comment:

I don't wanna grow up said...
This comment has been removed by the author.