Friday, December 09, 2005

Dear Lord,

It is my prayer today that you aid me with your divine hand of power as I lead worship on Saturday prayer meeting. Thank you for providing me the opportunity, and I ask and pray that you will come and fill me with the Holy Spirit and cast out all fears that I have within the soul. I seek to hear and acknowledge the purpose in life you have set for me and may I establish this purpose from today onwards. I desire not to be double-minded, scatter-brained and be a jack of all trades, master of none, allow me to spend time on things in life that will add to my purpose as I stay focused. You have given me gifts in life, and I know that they are from heaven, let me hang on to these gifts, strengthening them and edifying others from there. In the times that I am lost and having so much work up on my sleeves, provide me that willingness and inclination to seek you. Make me clearer and clearer of my life assignment daily for your kingdom, as I know that only when I am focused, success will come in this lifetime. Jesus is the most focused man in His ministry, and I desire to be just like him, created in His image. At times, when I have shut out heavens and blocked out your words and calling, I ask for your forgiveness, lovingkindness and mercy. I want to concentrate my vision in the purpose today to be daring to proclaim that my kingdom is not of this world. Focus will govern my decisions in life, and is the center of attention and I want my heart to be true to this promise I make to you, not to be sidetracked from the vision you has ordained for me. For your glory to shine out from me, may I be irrevocably transformed right now. I trust in you for all the necessities that can as you have marked me with prescient eye all the requirements of me. Indeed, your grace is sufficient for me. No pain, no glory, the pain of life will not distract me as I stand strong on your foundation of grace, love, and kindness. As my heart is sweetly assured in your words, I plead the promise, believe it and obtain its fulfillment, learning obedience from sufferings, the treasures of darkness.

"Let your eyes look straight ahead, And your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet, And let all your ways be established.
Do not turn to the right or the left; Remove your foot from evil. " Proverbs 4:25-27

Amen

No comments: