Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jesus, I stole the innocence of your blood

Night slides in
Time to lock up those icy pensive fears
Bathing in the glistening tears
In my room alone
I pray to God

Awakening dreams
Scavenging on His misery
Suppressions, turned to blank clarity
Memories paused
Spinning in the pool of the blood of Jesus

Curled in my heart
The whispering sensation
Rolling into that infinity
I cried out
That untimely euphoria

Seasons of change melted
Time, nothing but a measure
Sacred professions
Against the poison of the world
Plagued by the thirst of desire

Your love stormed me tonight
Into the callow soul
My immunity against dangers
With your promises
I found my faith, unshakable

Numb and strange
Like the virgin moment
Tales of Your Majesty
Snuffed the lake of fire
No more abuse, ignorance

It is you on the crucifix
So I could break free
From life’s unsurprising tragedy
Your crimson blood
Taught me love
when we were perfect strangers


Jesus, I stole the innocence of your blood

No comments: