Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year Resolutions that come a tad late

Yesterday was a free day for me. No school. I woke up and felt so much better. I think antibiotics are so cool. I should have seen the doc earlier, keke. Anyway, I woke up and settled some work. The past week has been blurry cos I just was'nt feeling well enough for anything. And it is terrible to start school in that manner. Now I am getting back on track which is Good. So I went out with Li Kai to city hall, and we look really intimidating with a guitar slung across our backs each , walking in the heart of the city.. It was the first time I went to the guitar shops at peninsula shopping center.. still zero knowledge of guitar, maybe I will start to like it..so we parted for our cg at around 5pm.
School is harassing me, I have a paper to submit next week so I am seriously just jotting down these thoughts .. I led worship at cg last night too, in Jiamin's hse, a very secluded part of Singapore at Boon Lay. Set new year resolutions for this year and I must ACHIEVE THEM.

1. serve in a particular ministry in church, either MUSIC or DANCE

2. serve more in cg

3. balance between school, frens, family and church

4. Meet a right guy (This is an additional one that I did not share in cg ^_^)

I want to grow more like Jesus this year by reading more of His word. Attend bible studies this year on a regular basis.

No comments: