Saturday, February 18, 2006

dreams are an indicator of the fecundity of the mind, and God's fascinating work in me

Hi, wondering what is this Island Moi Moi about? It was what I caught in my dream last night. I met two people on an expedition to this Island Moi Moi and they showed me this fascinating picture they took of this island. And of course, I drew a quick sketch of it from what I can remember from the remains of the dream, seemingly diluted now.. but.. hey, I am still as excited to be candid about it. The little islands that spread itself in two divergent ways from the looming cliff, each structure is in a cavity-like form that is 20m in height as described by one of the expeditors.

God knows I want to fly, to somewhere else. If this is heaven, I wouldn't mind. It is beautiful. There is no "island moi moi" in real life, but it is definitely very alive in my dreams. In that incorruptible ornament of gentle and quiet spirit of mine, I conceived a larger than life, a dream that is homongous.

Thanks to Him who gave me that limitless imagination.

No comments: