Sunday, February 26, 2006

Floating in the air of love

I am beginning to think…like a sojourner.
I am beginning to miss… like you were once part of my life.


This week’s events:

Tue 21/2/06 I saw a shooting star in Bt Batok when I was praying out of the window. I gasped a whiff of breath. To be astounded by His loving hands to create a shooting star and allowing me to see it.

Wed 22/2/06 We had crabs at Mellben Seafood, a treat to dear louis for he is flying off back to Melbourne on Sat. James, and I, Sharon and Shirley tucked into a 100 dollar crabby meal.

Thur 23/2/06 Hongjie and I had Jack’s place for dinner, was a good time of catching up after one year.

Fri 24/2/06 CG was fantastic, my prayer is that we will not struggle with QT anymore, AMEN? If u love God, u love His word.

Sat 25/2/06 Had TAV AGM , and spoke at artists’ forum on “Art and Sharing”. The most ridiculous forum ever. My frustrations? Many. I am the new president of TAV 2006, just hoping against hope I will not be the worst President in history.

I love teaching, I love every of my students. Daily, their smiles diminish the fatigue I am having. They are His children. God loves them, may I be used as a life-changing agent in this school to teach them the truth that will set them free. On the day I stop learning, I stop teaching.

PS: I will not have much of time to update my blog for the weeks to come…but I am still
Loved like ever before.

No comments: