Tuesday, February 28, 2006

here it goes.

I just had my first observation 2006 today. Hmm, I am beginning to feel that
so often it might just be a contrived performance that I have carried out and
beginning to think that perhaps, I need to reconsider certain ways of planning,
plucking myself out from the situation and looking at it again yet with another
perspective. I don’t know, and I hope that God will tell me the answers very soon.
This tune resounds in my head, “I want to care for others like Jesus cares for me..”
and that is my reminder for the observation today. I want to care for my students in
a way they can feel and know it, because I do love them. But I am comforted that
everything was kept well in His Hands.

Had 3NC today for reading and art lessons (Karen is sick).
It was making my blood temperature raised when I couldn’t make them be still during
reading period and obviously it made me abit of emotionally upset at the beginning
of the observation but all was calmed down as I got into the groove of the lesson.
Ying guang from 3NC (my previous student from 3NB) had a “point finger”
argument with Shimin during art lessons. Thank God Mr Wong Kim Mun
walked past and he kind of stopped his nonsense.

I am pretty worn out after the many activities that consumed my energy today.
I have just finished looking at the documentation of 3E3 and had a hilarious time
looking at them. They are precious to me, each of them is a precious gem.
There are still many things waiting for me to do. I need some awakening.
Thank God for His sacrificial and steadfast love in this phase of my life.

Yes. I ask for nothing else,
But,To be lost in you again.

No comments: