Tuesday, June 20, 2006

and then it began

I finally received his call today, but retreated at his brashness, and over – excitement. It is not about calling me at a bad time, but bringing another world into my life. Of so many things said, I felt that I was not even properly seated on the car he was driving. Every bit of hesitation, I might have gladly fallen and skidded off. In all that left me raising my voice and almost breathless, he sure did make me feel loved and appreciated in the most ironic way. It is as though he is able to answer the questions in my head more than I can. I want to choose to think it is all for God’s reason that we can even communicate in or places now. And with pleasure, he has just brought it all back upon my shoulders now. I don’t know how God is going to unfold His plans for me in this month to come. But fear shall not seize me, never.

No comments: