Friday, June 16, 2006

from CHANGE to CHANGED

The Church Camp has come to closure.. And I am back in Singapore with a burst of invigorating energy. In the unruffled manner of this camp, God has drilled deep into my soul. I want to remember how my knees went weak and fell when the Spirit was upon me, I want to remember how He had said to my heart, “Won’t you just ever rest in me?”, and I want to remember how he had broken my defenses in the worship song “The Stand – “So I stand, with arms high and abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all. I stand, my soul Lord to you I surrender, All I am yours…”

I am going all out for you my LORD!

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments: