Saturday, June 10, 2006

everyone has a wishlist, why not me?

I am going to be

:going back to school
:missing my colleagues
:thinking of my students
:an art and history teacher in a secondary school
:a shining star in Working Adults cg
: “setting fire for God” in my new cg
:building close relationships with my new spiritual family
:residing in SAM from Sept to Feb
:working hard to curate the show in Jan-Feb
:still keeping my art practice alive
:wiser though my wisdom tooth is gone
:more independent than before
:more thrifty than before
:more selfless than ever
:more steady in faith
:more in love with God
:a powerful woman of God
:still His precious child
:keeping up with old friends
:finding new friends
:prettier and prettier
:happier than now

Changes make one grow, they really do.
I am too tired to explain time and again where I come from and what I stand on.

No comments: