Friday, November 17, 2006

breeze the night out ..

thank God for tonight, in the midst of my entangling with vicarious emotions. i took a trip out to ice cold beer, a place i haven't enjoyed myself for some time due to the ever-increaing noise level. thank you somebody for taking the time to breeze me there, im happy enough for that quarter hour. thanks edwin for your generous company, for putting up with all my nonsense, my sudden calls to you once in a blue moon crying, i always have to shock you out of bed! ger got to do it all the time rite? thanks for the deep fried chicken wings, the chips, and the four-cheese pizza, it must be a feast we gluttons indulge in. you must be wondering when i have started to be such a good drinker. thanks for the 1 asahi, 1 boddington, and 1 hoegarden. so good to rake up the past and to know more about your present, esp when you have someone in your life now. our memories over the years are almost timeless isnt it? the times when i was upset over the stupid d nd, the times we rode out on your WR scrambler to west coast park to grab a banana, to bt timah, the times we sat in your fren's integra, the times we love kilkenny, the time we caught a movie at westmall ( still cannot recall which movie) i have enjoyed myself just being honest tonight. while we were wondering why we never make it together over the years, i guess in God's eyes, I choose to believe, we are really meant to be true good friends. at least, for me, i know you are one i can run to when i feel things start to crumble down. you are a true good friend who really loves me as a ger. thank you. may all God's blessings fall on you everyday. still thank you for listing me as one of your frens whom you miss in your blog. I want the best for you too. gambate edwin my dear dear friend.

2 comments:

obfuscated said...

Wah.. Like that I feel very pai seh. No worries girl, my phone's always on. You can call anytime! Next time we'll go for wine!

Unknown said...

show me ur gf lar.