Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sacrifice paid. no regrets.

Gotcha blog. Hah, end of exams, catching this hour I am left with to blog before I go busy again. Took the time to read my girlfriends’ blogs. One thing I promise I will do. Wa, life seems kinda colourful for so many of them. Summer, if you ever read this, I love the trailer u did on ur blog, can u teach me how to create some kind of animation of my blog too? I need some power zest in this static blog. And my dear yanping, ur d n d picture looks funny, I think ur ‘beginning teachers’ are like cramped in one corner.. hah, but the d n d sure seems interesting. I realise that I have so many ‘princesses’ in my life- there’s princess summer, princess charmaine, princess pengy, princess grace, princess… I read in a magazine yesterday that there’s a princess in every girl. Maybe that’s why, but I never feel this way before. Maybe I'm too 'man' already. Princess natie? Forget it. Can I be a prince for all of you? Ok, I am far below ur ‘indian’ prince, but I have long eyelashes, so can I be your ‘indian’ prince? Maybe not, I will be a fairy godmother watching over all of you, that sounds cool. Or some wretched stepsister.

Haiz, one semester down, four more to go. I wonder how much my energy can carry me. I realised after today’s paper, my English is really getting worse than before. My pract crit skills suck. In the middle of my writings, I felt like I have never learnt English before, I don’t know how many ‘good’ I used, cannot think of better vocabulary to use. Me an eng lit teacher? Forget it, that is mighty lofty for me. I must learn to mug, the problem with me is I never know how to mug. I have been too easy on myself already, that’s why.. like I said, sacrifice paid, no regrets. Holidays are finally here, time to readjust and unwind and head for Jakarta to rest this worn-out soul. Time to peek at the world again and stop hiding in this murky, gloomy place that makes people crazily anxious. Time to getaway.

Pack my luggage and Fly fly flew..this pitiable nat ah ger working for inefficient people with no work ethics. come on, find happiness in a sacrifice.

No comments: