Tuesday, September 20, 2005

defying descriptions

Oh well, these days, I ask myself so often if I have spent time trodden on complicit grounds or have been blazing with all boldness though my trails? Breathing these questions, bristling with that hostile bulk of uncertainty, I have to agree that I have learnt much the past few days, a clarity of vision searing through this congenital erudition of my life. Clinging on too tightly and unquestioningly to these convictions? I cannot profess anything at this moment of time, but I cannot promise too that I will let go anytime. They are essential to my existentialism, call me capricious… well..being copious in my thoughts, to the extent of being esoteric, I espouse my love for such, to my dear life. I will nonetheless, be an over-comer as that is what the prayer closet produces, and what God has conferred on me in this lonely September rain.

No comments: