Thursday, September 08, 2005

pallid eyes have right of way, i had thought you knew.

as I by chance, assessed my day today, I had actually returned home with a peculiar lightweight ness in my heart today.
I might have been skipping in joy right inside me; it is in there, so distinct, yet not easy to point finger at and to articulate. But it seems lucid enough something had taken place, or been replaced. Happiness, I found it today. This arranged/destined marriage is pure, transcendent and altruistic, and I am so in love.
I say again, I want to fly, with my suitcase of dreams.
These feelings will continue to stir and culminate into, i don’t know, a cauldron of immersed trails of life?
And I pray in all might, this will have its continuum, and never an abrupt end.
His words resounding in the space of the ears, and I shrivel at the thought again. An aberration, that jumps upon me like an epileptic attack.
And the questions blow up titanic bubbles right from the mind, invading every space.
And we become sponges to food, cigarettes and drinks, we are the biggest sponges of time alone.
And we occasionally give the sponge a squeeze, or a clean, just to spruce up the tasteless life.
And we take for granted, the superficiality in love cannot redeem this jealousy.
We appropriate and we thought we own the huge universe
Reflections illuminate us into a mere grain, not more than this.
Sometimes, we fail badly in our lives because of interminable laments and regrets. Although we are the true blue losers encamped in our failings, we never want to be identified with losers, we rather call ourselves the esteemed
And imperfect winners.

1 comment:

obfuscated said...

esteemed and imperfect winners. I like that line! Suits me as well!!