Friday, September 16, 2005

I am here

In that almost overcast moonlight, I shelled out as best an illustration of my spiritual hike with God. Perhaps all too often, I had been pacing myself.. with moments intertwined in between where I knew I was obviously sprinting, running.. and when I ever slow down, I strive to pick up speed again..

"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings." Psalms 112:7

God, take me to the cross..
I do not want to do things that grieve the Holy Spirit.
I want to kneel right at your altar, offering my best to you. I should not be dismayed at the arrival of evil tidings, being bowed down with alarm and cowed with fear like other men. Because I profess to be of your spirit, my heart lives in heaven. Guarding this soul, I will trust in you Lord, and wait uncomplainingly for you, with a composure which nerves for duty, and sustains under adversity, and hum praises like saints in the fires. As I fly to you, I soar on your ever protective and secure wings.

2 comments:

index said...

hello im an artist as well-id like to see more of you work

Mister Spore said...

I wan to eat mookcake...