Tuesday, September 12, 2006

All we are saying, give peace a chance...

Wondering what this performance 11th Sept 2006 Give Peace a Chance : Redux was all about?

Yoko Ono and John Lennon promulgates PEACE by being on bed for days. It is the place of peace. Lee Wen and Kai Lam re-enacts this at SMU today.

It should be on Channelnewsasia tomorrow, then you can see Julie and I posing ^_^

5 years ago, on Sept 11, I remember I was doing an animation on the collapse of the twin towers. My, getting old.

And I have the same birthdate as John Lennon (Lee Wen too).
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/229900/1/.html

1 comment:

artonblog said...

11 Sep 2001. I watched on Tv live when the second plane crashed into the second tower.

A day before Sep 11, my eyes were twitching.

A day before the 26 dec 2004 tsunamis, my eyes were twitching....


I hope my eyes will never twitch...