Wednesday, June 29, 2005

a little bit more.....

the later half of the day was pretty fruitful once I dragged my feet out of the house...happened to meet Ben Phua at taka exhibition ' a new level of creativity', spent some time talking to him. was surprised that there was so much to chat about. i love this kind of uncalled spontaneity. I cannot believe I didnt even get near to smelling the artworks at the AEP exhibition though i have already quickened my footsteps there. My goodness, the masks of civility were all around. sad pretentiousness. Upon leaving, realised that i didnt know if sze chin was there until warren and marienne told me he was. so when Mr Chia dropped me a message in the night, i asked him to help me say hi to sze chin adding that it was a deep regret that I still didnt get to see his outlandish hairstyle. sigh, of all I am doing, am i missing out a lot of things? what barren existence am i living? and guess what? the next moment was a picture of sze chin in an mms sent to me! wat! so hilarious!!! i can hug my stomach and roll on the floor, doesnt he know the gravity of the act of perming his hair? :0)
despite all these petty activities, a part of me feels very lonely today. an silent, icy grip on the soul today i suppose.

No comments: