Wednesday, June 29, 2005

out of it

spewed out of my intellectual stupor these days, no inspiration for any poems, weird but true. my writings become simply a reminder of my days, a note-taking of events, right, open diary, journal-writing. I still recall my big idea of writing a book of gibberish, what an imagination pepped out! Julie should be back today, eee, kind of excited all of a sudden. missed the times I often hang out at perumal. sometimes, I still think of her balcony that I so love. I miss this beautiful woman. Today is going to be another day of staying indoors. No, not alone in the house, mum is chatting away on the phone outside. My, the weather is sizzling hot today! In my puny mind, I have already planned to feast on my clay for the earlier part of today before I head down to finish some work at e-aud(far east) and teach in the evening. busy..busy..
It takes great comfort to know that yesterday's time with Tricia was a time spent in a spirit of love. Her opening of options to me made me ponder the entire of last night, I cannot even remember if I did sleep well at all. I am thankful for a friend like her. I pray for us to continue to walk, as supporting sisters, in this path of integrity from now on, and may we defend the liberty that God has given to us, and grow to have compassion for people who are despondent, in privation and enslavement. We will not espouse to anything else except for Him, remembering that His grace comes only to hands empty for grace.
Guide my day again, Lord. I will rejoice in today!
-i realise i have never expressed my gratitude to people who do take time to read my blog, this may sound idiotically lame, but whoever you are, thanks for the readership thus far. Appreciated.-

No comments: