Thursday, June 30, 2005

weird encounters

at carrey's place with julie... pretty lazy today..just want to lay back and relax after so many happenings and decision making these days.. I need to face life with more stealth now as i see so many challenges presenting themselves, slapping tight at my little face. e-aud moaned its last cry today, how much my heart breaks. I need new avenues from today onwards. I need to resolve the conflicts I have. i need very much nothing else but courage. few more weeks to go before school reopens. wat, i just got my timetable, i have to attend school five times a week in the next semester. How can they not give me a day of studio practice like before? what injustice is biting in me! my heart aches, at the mere thought of what future lies. i am a scaredy cat all abruptly. I need to jump up high again. be the energy bubble that I am used to be. gosh, how fast time speeds, how quick time slips through my hands. i need to push myself harder.. or should I ? i feel like a little girl stashed in a corner sometimes. sigh. i too need to be supplied with all good, no vile. i too need to be loved, dont I? i must be insane to blabber all this. But well, blabbering needs no responsibility. let me not be an adult for a second. i want to be my mum's little girl once again, yes, with the pink dress and long braids.

No comments: