Monday, June 27, 2005

sunday-rest day

I was so very worried a moment ago, my blog seems to be breaking down, every bit of it. I managed to salvage it to this extent, and yes, you can see the layout is completely changed. Don't ask me why, solution sometimes present itself only once, like any chance. So proud of myself that I bought the Hillsongs for brother today. Awesome disc I reckon! I have never bought a music disc before, it is really my first time. My fatigue made my heart teared today, I was practically battling within myself between personal interests and love for family, eventually the latter won. Today, I learnt about the power of surrender, and I am glad that I finally rested my anxious heart on God today, the solace I found was more than enough for me. And I am once again convicted that with surrender, the end to any trial is near. Nothing will snare my feet ever again. Wicked.

No comments: