Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 new year resolutions

Theme for the Year 2007: PEACE

Life verse for the Year 2007:"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men." Romans 14:17

life ought to be balanced upon a holy scale for a peace-loving me










~MORE of wisdom, patience and godliness in my relationship with somebody
~MORE of commitment and discipline in my service to cg and drama team
~MORE of dilligence and God's grace in my studies
~MORE of God's union and reconciliation in my family
~MORE of God's peace in my friendships and saved lives
~LESS of pride
~LESS of pleasures, selfish desires and ambitions
~LESS of insecurities, fears and anxieties
~LESS of illnesses and ailments

No comments: