Wednesday, December 13, 2006

the end.

It is the end of that pleasurable eight days in Jakarta. Goodbye all sweet memories. Back to reality. That frustrating reality that kisses you violently the moment I step foot in the airport. Sorry to my friends, there is nothing to buy in Jakarta. Busy city life that is slow moving. Thanks to Kenji san who has made my stay a good one, for treating me so well and to Mr Houkuhara, for that wonderful dinner at The Angus House, Senayan City. Thanks to Julie and Stuart for putting me up and being so nice and hospitable. Thanks to Yoyoyo, Atieq and Heru who have invited me to perform at the nasional gallery, Jakarta. And all my friends in this trip. Thanks to somebody to his sms-es, and him missing me, and whose voice accompanies me everywhere I am in Jakarta. Thank God for everything that is beautiful in His precious name.

No comments: