Friday, July 01, 2005

time out

Was out in the night with Agnes at esplanade, anyway, I am still here, waiting for her to return with me. time out today was great, except that I find it incredulous that she went to Beijing on a business trip. that is too chinese for me to take! to make things worse, she lived in this "He Ping Fan Dian" that I used to live in ten years ago! wat! some things just dont change, china as well!Apart from our usual jokes and updates, guess our conversation went a tad deeper today. Etched in my mind now is "a dreamer". with my so many agendas in life, I wonder if I am a dreamer. Yes, agnes says, it is never wise to just dream, need to act upon the dreams.
As I gazed, dazzled at the plexi glass jigsaw puzzles hanging, I was drawn to a point of euphoria, into a state of reverie. I wish time ethereally will just stop just at that.
I want to break away from this containment,
from a pain that is poignant as well.

No comments: