Sunday, July 10, 2005

loaded with heavy loads

Rubin has gone down to rave the car and i am updating my blog on his comp. still very sleepy but heck, the day still goes on anyway. i am impressed at his verbosity early morning, like an early commentator that irritated and pulled me up from my sleep. raphael has slithered back to sleep on the sofa again. cabbed down last night from ang mo kio after cell group with kareen and liqing.yes, after a long pathetic wait for bus 76, which never did arrive. I fear that having cg in ang mo kio every fri may just drain out my finances fast if cg always end so late.. sigh. i still embrace public transport and not cabbies. but anyhow, i am thrilled to be in this new cg. and have no regrets about my decision to come in as a female mentor. antoinette was with us last night and we went for supper at mas-ayu, the familiar old hangout. and the rest of the night was the boys' philosophical and pinning-me-down chats, how about that? i cannot believe i was sobbing on the bed with the boys present, what a predicament.....
If God has ordained to save me, he will be around to rescue me from any distress. For today, i pray i will be drawn nearer to the alphabet of truth by the author and perfector of my faith daily. i want to ask too for His providence in finance, in health and in the richness of my life.Instead of following my own devices, and cutting out new paths of thought for myself, i enquire for the good old ways of God's own truth, and beseech the Holy Spirit to give me sanctified understandings and a teachable heart.
"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."
Psalms 25:5

2 comments:

theSeeker said...

OI! You cry for what??

Unknown said...

I cried cos the boys were mean to me. really really mean.. and I felt so small...