Friday, July 22, 2005

the tip of the iceberg within has started to melt

.....it just amazes me how fast God is healing this cold heart.. as much as it doesn't take long to freeze it, it doesn't take long to melt and soften its grounds too..

have i ever mentioned how burdened i am towards my friends and close kins who have not yet a faith in their lives? as this loathsome burden weighs upon the heart daily, i am comforted that it is slowly lightening. i am so thrilled and excited to see what He is going to do next. The inextricable twinge of pain is always there when i hear of how very near my friends are towards knowing God in their lives. some have visited churches, some are surrounded by best friends who are Christians, some are even born in Christian families yet backslided, some have family members whose lives are transformed when they found religion, some have desperate praying parents, and finally, some even went through bible lessons when young. is it so difficult to be convinced that we have a God right above us? how much does it take to just believe? would you rather believe in a lie,live in denial than having the revelation of truth? what are the concerns here? i have so many questions that just fall off my mind unanswered and eventually shattered..i cannot fathom why...it baffles me to know that even when the gates of heaven are swung open before their eyes, even when His arms are flung towards them in unconditional love, even when.....they still need that very concrete reason, explanation, fibre of logic to believe and accept him..why? i have never been through all the above, yet i know for sure, He loves me, and i am born in Him. i don't lead a life trying to convert people by my own means. God has not capacitated me to do so.. but He has beseeched me a heavenly vintage that through my life that has Him, people will come to know Him. This is the costly belief i hold on to dearly. i will continue to live with His hope.

No comments: