Saturday, July 30, 2005

in the midst of all this, an ambiguity in the ocean of ambiguities

what happens when there are unexpected voids in your schedule for the day? update blog lor. for a moment, I thought I was going to abandon this bloggy altogether but hah, i have about 20 mins for it now. well, though this week started rotten with the screwed up timetable as a welcome-back-to-school gift from NIE, i am pleased that today, we managed somehow, to grab for ourselves a 3day week. yeah!
(i am so not happy in NIE........sigh.......)
was on the bus back jus and saw some JJC girls boarding, and momentarily, it flashed back the time when i was still a JC girl, leading a normal life, having a normal boyfriend, and in the race of academic pursuits. today, i am just too different, so different that i even find it hard to put these two girls to convince myself they are the same. i am not sure if i am enjoying this change in me but at least i know i have been honest at every stage of my growth as a young woman. these processes have been real. i am working my life out slowly, accepting that in this journey, hopes can be dashed, dreams can go aground. but i am ready for anything to be punched at me, even right into my nose.
been thinking much about some friendships of late...
soemtimes, i don't know if i have asked for it, or at the end of the day, it is just a matter of unlevelled expectations for each other. i am too weathered to try to trash things out. i have chosen to just conceal and bury these thoughts daily, till they form huge mounds in the underneath of my heart. i am not sure how much more i can handle...but i am going strong.


all we like sheep have gone astray,

how many stars are there stiched in the whole wide sky, i wonder.


3 comments:

TIRAMISU said...

Some parts of you are still the same...those recognisable feet...

Mister Spore said...

I'm not so sure about the feet. But I do recognize the shoes. Hee.

But hey girl, don't try to weather through all your tribulations alone. God's there for a reason~!

theSeeker said...

The stars are uncountable, infinite, like the spirit.

Sometimes when I look up, that's what I always think. We're just at our caterpillar stage right now. And when we die, its not really death but sleep in a cocoon. And when it is time, we become the stars in the sky.