Monday, July 25, 2005

share in God's pain, won't you?

fallen ill... restore my health, o Lord..

just want to take note of today.. qingwen, my buddy of ten years re-dedicated his life to Christ today, praise God!

Today, God amazed me once again with his reality, that is above all powers and principalities. and i know i am blessed beyond all telling with a God like this. i resolute to continue sharing in God's pain for His people and share even his broken heart in this great battle as His soldier.


sidethoughts..
..my own problems often diminish into nothingness when i meet people with even bigger and magnified problems...
and i become so insignificant on the face of this earth all too sudden.

..when i realise that him and I are as different as chalk and cheese..it is at times like this that i started to pick up Romeo and Juliet to read again..in search for a love that defys death, albeit fictitious. and the self-professed adage rings again in my head,"if you love somebody and can't be with him, you got to freeze that love in your heart".

No comments: