Sunday, July 03, 2005

super whiny insomnia for the lonely soul

I cannot get to bed, hard as I have tried. It had been a tortuous struggle on the bed a few hours ago, and sleep still did not kick in. I had been crying cos I cannot get to bed. my mind kept running marathons, I cannot stop thinking, and it perturbs me so badly, cos I am still not sleeping at this late hour. At this juncture, I think Earth has stopped revolving for me cos I cannot get to bed. Can anyone be kind to offer some help?
I have always wanted to write about this. Since I am awake now, I might as well just say it. writings are deceiving, does anyone realise that? words are vulgarised, misused, abused, and words grow old, wither and die too. one day, we will all be lost for words. do you believe in that?
I am awfully shaken and frightened at this thought.
but right now, even much more frightened cos I cannot get to bed. I am looking at my hostile bed with trembling fear cos I know I will still be tussling with sleep later on. Oh dear, why can't I get to bed? Of all things, I am so very troubled now because I cannot get to bed.

(side thought like a side dish: I am a dreamer living a life of mental illusions and fabrications)


1 comment:

TIRAMISU said...

They say great things can happen when you are up at an unearthly hour.Especially,creative things...so simply enjoy it, the bed is just a bed.